Friday, January 5, 2024

New Years Eve / New Years Day


From the supermarket deli section are ribs and salad. I always find the ribs too dry and hard as compared to ordering it in a restaurant. No preference on salad mix.

Gin & tonic, sparkling tonic water in glass bottles are soo festive and I happened to have a miniature bottle of gin around.

Appetizer is cheesy garlic bread, I was looking for good bread. Dessert is pear sorbet with a hint of cucumber and elderflower, really light on the palate.

Received a box of M&S chocolate biscuits this Christmas, I have received this box set before and it's still good with plenty of chocolate.

Also received a T2 tea gift set, I love blended teas. There's tummy tea, sleepy tea & lemongrass ginger. All can be taken without sugar or milk, by itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.