Friday, December 8, 2023

Black Friday Sale

I finally decided on my christmas tree for this year and its gonna be a felt wall hanging (not sticker) that lights up! Also bought a roll of ribbon that lights up to decorate a real Christmas tree with.

Some rainbow candy ornaments that I want to fill a whole tree with. But, its gonna be given away individually as presents.

Some more natural linen christmas cushion covers, everyone loves these. 

Some really pretty christmas themed tea towels, I actually need a set of these not just one. But the print is half half so I can't really use it.


Balloon centerpieces, 1 for christmas and 1 for birthday. Some stick balloons coz I don't have helium to make the balloons float.

A roll of christmas ribbon that doesn't light-up. A set of "Barbie" doll dresses and accessories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.