Friday, July 16, 2021

Maison Kayser Breakfast Delivery



I love the French breads from Maison Kayser and now there is actually breakfast delivery from 8am in the morning. I bought a breakfast box of mini croissants with different types of fillings.

There is fresh juice, I ordered guava nectar that is actually a fruit juice mix for myself, a slice of salmon quiche and a slice of paris brest (praline & hazelnut cream) also for myself. 

2 oranginas that got changed to san pellegrino orange, croque monsieur, chicken pesto baquette, apple tatin & lava choc cake.


2 small loaves of pound cake in lemon & orange earl grey to share. The breakfast box of mini croissants are really the best part of this entire home delivery, LeJus as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.