Friday, July 23, 2021

Kei Kaisendon @ SQ2




On one of the rare occasions I actually managed to go out of the house, it was actually for a medical appointment and I didn't have any appetite for food after that.



Kei Kaisendon has these little bowls of chirashi that are really delicious. Totally full after this meal, didn't think it was possible.


Ordered takeaway for tea-time / dinner from another eatery nearby.


Lorna made me an ice-cream sandwich from the brioche breads we bought. This Wall's ice-cream block has candy gummies inside with different flavors.


More pics of takeaway dinners I've had recently. Fish & Chips from one of those hotel lobby cafes, I wish Long John Silver's had home delivery.


Set Meals from Collin's Grill outside my home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.