Friday, September 4, 2020

Another Seafood Box



Found another seafood supplier and this one is actually all Japanese. Its got all the pickled vegetables found in Jap bento boxes as well as pre-marinated seafood commonly served as cold dish starters. 



I bought pickled daikon in big slices (not soo common in Jap restaurants), pickled bamboo shoots (also not soo common) and pickled saba fish (this fish is usually grilled). 


I also bought a serving size portion of shishamo or pregnant fish, my family loves this deep fried. And a large 2kg pack of marinated baby octopus, I am not really a fan but I have family members who really love it.


Sashimi grade stuff. Mekajiki or swordfish, a mixed portion means all parts of the fish. Same amount in salmon, double price for sashimi quality.


$40sgd for 1kg scallops and same for 1kg spiny lobster. I was expecting one huge lobster but its 3 pieces, haven't decided how to cook the lobster yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.