Friday, August 7, 2020

Zalora.sg Order Again



Did another clothing order on Zalora.sg, still missing 9 bottoms to complete my 31 new outfits (16 dresses, 15 tops & bottoms).


It works out to be $65sgd each item but its because of this pricey Braun Buffel leather bag with bronze hardware that I had to have especially when its half priced now.


The other pricey items I got are these two pairs of Calvin Klein Jeans, also half priced. And these 2 pairs of leather sneakers, in black from Puma with tiny polka dot hearts, in white from Keds with blush suede details. If I take these items out then the remaining clothing costs just $23.80sgd each.




Dr Denim jeggings (jeans & leggings), white & black skinny jeans. I am really into jeggings now and bought 4 more from Misguided, 2 in my size and 2 more in a larger size.


Denim shorts from Roxy and white denim shorts from GAP, also got leggings from GAP that look like proper trousers.


2 pairs of women's golf pants that took a while to arrive, it has this pagoda-looking symbol at the pockets that I thought was pretty cool.


As you can see I ended up ordering 14 bottoms, 5 more than planned. So I did a separate order for 5 Esprit t-shirts, t-shirts go with everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.