Friday, May 29, 2020

My Night Out Alone


Dinner at 313Somerset, only the direction signs from the MRT are all wrong. Better to surface to ground level before attempting to find the places mentioned below.


Dinner @ Sushi Express, every plate on the conveyer belt is only $1.50! Free green tea and preserved ginger too. Only problem is the chairs are meant for skinny people, mine buckled under my weight and the waiter had to get me the chair from the cashier.


$1.50 for mochi, I tried all the seasonal flavors. The bean paste inside is mixed with cream so its really soft and fluffy.


I stopped by Yole and considered a soft serve, which I didn't get. Instead, I saw Wow Tako and bought 2 family packs of TakoYaki to bring home for supper. 


Browsed through a few stores including Love,Bonito the famous Singapore blogshop now has an actual shop space. This whole shopping center is really quiet with only a few customers around.


Tons of moissonite (diamond simulant) stores. Sometimes you can find real gemstones and pearls. 

 

Stopped @ a Korean dessert place for their Parisian styled fruit parfaits. Cherry is out of season so I got Korean Strawberries that I saw @ Dondonki earlier. The strawberries are a bit sour but with the sugar, cream and granita it tastes as incredible as it looks.


Love the K-pop music and painting sessions that go with the drinks and desserts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.