Friday, May 22, 2020

Hawker Center Food Delivery



Foodpanda allows home delivery from nearby hawker stalls, a service that was not available before @ just $3.50 sgd for the convenience.




Yong Ji Dim Sum for tea-time, I ordered my favorite freshly made chee cheong fun 虾猪肠粉. There is also steamed pork ribs 排骨, pan fried carrot cake 胡萝卜蛋糕, siew mai 烧卖 & har kaw 虾饺. Total amount $13.30 sgd.


Huat Heng fried oyster omelette, Chuan Kee Fried Kway Teow, Singapore Fried Hokkien Mee, all in the same order and delivered together. No complaints about the service but I have complaints about the food quality. HH is too salty, CK hair inside the food, S I ordered bak kut teh big prawn noodle and what got delivered is hokkien prawn noodle instead.


If all else fails, there is still cup noodles. Nissin Tom Yum coz I think the soup is just right, not too sour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.