Friday, September 14, 2018

OG Anniversary Sale



OG was open 1 hour earlier for its members sale and the queues were all around the building and back. I am shocked! There is no point making it early coz you can just walk-in after 10am or so, there is a queue but its a short q.


Look at the crowds inside and at the cashier counters. Impossible to browse, I just picked up the items I was planning to get and got out. I left out the fan, a bulky item as there is no place to even walk through. But lots of people got luggage that they put their shopping into and then wheel home, that seems to be the best option.


My very reasonably loaded carrier, I did think about having to take public transportation home. Stopped by a coffee-shop near the bus stop for lunch.


Half of my shopping was for birthday presents, so these items here are for myself.



A backpack for those shopping trips to Malaysia, it will most likely be for groceries more than anything else. Only $7.90 the cheapest one on sale.


Magic markers spray kit for crafting purposes $15 on sale. I've had magic markers before but not with the spray gun and it even comes with templates.


Pierre Cardin wallet in green leather with gold-tone hardware, $39 on sale. I needed a new wallet and couldn't believe the price on this, there wasn't many left. 


My Little Pony blind bags, half priced. These are soo fun to open and make great desk displays.


OG home delivery on my GSS buys last month, making it soo convenient to travel by public transport. I wasn't planning on entering any GSS Lucky Draws this year but I did so with these purchases.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.