Friday, September 7, 2018

Free Gifts with Purchase




 Indian Pani Puri for dinner, its kinda different with its jumbo size and no mint dressing.


Lay's potato chips was giving away these cute backpacks, as if you need a reason to buy potato chips. Usually I get free food items like a bag of pasta when I buy 2 bottles of sauces or a bottle of kaya from purchasing a loaf of bread. Most other times its a free manufacturer bag from the supermarket, like these Kinder Bueno and Tesco A4 size totes. 


Kellogg's Corn Flakes Water Bottle 1L, I almost bought the same thing at Starbucks only this one is bigger. I also managed to get the Haribo Gummies water bottle from purchasing 2 packets of gummy bears.


I didn't manage to redeem the red Pyrex pot from purchasing $18 worth of Knorr chicken stock cubes coz it was fully redeemed. Maybe I'll get better luck next time. Meanwhile, I entered a colouring contest by J&J, no age restrictions.



More supermarket prize collections and I am getting better at finding the offices.

$200 Fairprice Vouchers from Glad baking paper
$50 Starbucks card from Philly Cheese ( I use one package each pasta meal)
Pierre Cardin Luggage from Pantene shampoos & conditioners


Gyros for dinner, never had it before, almost similar to kebabs but the kebabs here are soo non-standard and hybridized that I cannot really tell the difference anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.