Friday, May 26, 2017

Redmart Haul



Grocery delivery from Redmart. This cost me $161.50, free delivery. Most of the items were 50% or 70% discounted.
  

 Amy's organic frozen meals are mostly gluten free or vegetarian, there is also light & lean, kosher etc. It sounds really healthy, I've tried their Indian Aloo Mattar wraps before and its really delicious. Now that Redmart is having a promotion on Amy's frozen meals, I took the chance to try out the different flavors.


Nakd whole food bars are gluten free and comes in interesting flavors like banana bread, ginger bread, pecan pie. It's half priced so I got a few. It's not the usual cereal bar we are used to, its kinda dense and gummy.



Troo freeze dried pineapples and pear for snacking. Apparently, freeze dried retains vitamins in the fruits so you get the full nutritional benefit. It's also a gluten free snack. 3 for the price of 1, $9.90.


Weight Watchers Heinz country vegetable soup, it's a whole program that you have to follow to lose weight and very popular in UK. The offer is buy 1 get 1 free, that's how I ended up with 2 cans. I bought a pack of oyster mushrooms to add into this to make it a more substantial meal.



 I also bought 1 can of Mulligatawny soup as I've tried making Mulligatawny curry before and its not exactly what I expected so maybe this soup version will offer me some clue of what its supposed to taste like.


Sandhurst panino mix is an antipasti (mixed vegetables in oil), I bought it coz its half price, am thinking of putting this on Gardenia's new Country Loaf breads (ciabatta/Mediterranean panini). 


I also bought some CP KJ Fish/Shrimp burgers. This is like the burgers you get from 7-11, 1 burger in 1 packet that you throw into the microwave. The offer is buy 1 get 1 at 50% off.


Bonne Maman apricot preserves in XL size (750gm), half price. I am soo used to the tiny 35gm jars of Bonne Maman jams that this size is such a novelty. Planning to have this with Gardenia fruit & nut loaf for breakfasts. This fruit & nut loaf used to be a Christmas special but now you can buy it anytime of the year.


K. Harrodson cookies are back! I love these cookies. I also re-ordered Hormel Chili Turkey with beans, it's the only chili that has white meat. Masterfoods dijon mustard coz I ran out of mustard and its half price. 


Couple of canned seafood that can be pre-mixed into rice inside the rice cooker. Century milkfish, Adabi spicy mussels and spicy cockles, Yeo's minced prawn in spices, New Moon topshell. You can only find tuna, salmon or minced pork on the shelves so these are quite unusual.

 

Heaven & Earth Tea are on sale @ 40% discount, so I got a few. I make it a point to try different brands of coconut water and this is from Philippines, Nyogi coconut water with calamansi, it's also half priced.


These Vanish stain removers are used in addition to regular detergent. The spray can is for spot cleaning, the regular is for washing machines (1 cup to 1 cup detergent), O2 is for whitening.


Dettol is a distinctive smelling antibacterial wash used to clean clothes, furniture, floors. It's used in addition to regular detergent. I purchased some of the new body washes, cool menthol and glitter (the new Gold range has glitter inside).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.