Friday, May 20, 2016

Still Sewing



This is how much leftover fabric I have after last year's sewing. I didn't realize I had so much until I started tidying my room and putting everything into 1 bag. This is where the real fun begins as I just sew whatever.



I bought Clover Patchwork Quilting Templates ($15) that has 7 basic shapes to be used in any sort of quilting. So I used these templates to cut up the final remnants. I didn't want to spring for a fabric cutting machine as its quite bulky and costs several hundred dollars. It's pretty handy tho' if you are dealing with a large amount of fabric.


Clear UV protection sunglasses, a sportswear item that I thought would come in handy for my sewing, especially now when I am sewing elastic and my needles keep breaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.