Friday, January 1, 2016

Joash is Married!



My other male cousin got hitched just before year end. Big reception @church and even bigger dinner @FortCanning spread out over 3 days.


I wore 2015 Pantone colour of the year - Marsala, in a Dorothy Perkins lace dress and Burberry beauty bloomsbury bag.

 

In car selfie, I tried out Urban Decay's eye primer for the first time, that's why my eyelids look soo white. It looks totally natural on camera but I used a ton of eyeshadow on my entire lid that night. To go along with the metallic sheen from my eyeshadow, I used Benefit watt's up as base, Bodyshop's cranberry perfume blush (for the festive season) and Laniege shiny water lipgloss that is the closest thing I have to lipstick.


Wedding dinner was @ Legends Fort Canning, really cosy especially with Christmas decorations up all over the place. The entrance is opposite YWCA, where the carpark with tourist buses are at. If you are arriving via public transport, there is a walk up path next to the mall.


Fried horderves and drinks in the reception, I was pretty full even before dinner started (the bridal party and family had Old Chang Kee snacks before reception started).


Some pics of the food, didn't get all as I was too busy eating.


Champagne toast to the newly wedded couple, the bride wore this really gorgeous blush gown in sequins/beads/flowers.


I drank coca-cola. After the dinner I saw this at the bar, all the empty bottles of wine consumed. I guess everyone didn't want to drink too much, the carparks here are pretty narrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.