Wednesday, February 5, 2014

CNY Gifts



CNY is the year of the Green Horse and Bern has one in his clinic.


More presents from the other doctors.


I gave everyone Chinese Tea this year, a departure from canned & dried delicacies.


Got some goodies in return.


Sephora CNY angpows - double points during this festive season and a scratch card with min $100 purchase. I won the grand prize - a vanity case full of samples (missing Caudalie toner I notice) and more deluxe samples, I had 2 scratch cards. I bought Urban Decay's Naked3 palette (it's back in stock) and heavy metal eyeliner in glamrock. 5 packs of Ciate nail polish baubles to make up the numbers.


Citylink mall had $25 vouchers for me to collect that I spent on The Bodyshop's Honeymania Bath Melts (20% discount for members) and some stuff from Prints (50% sale).


H&M tie-in with Hello Kitty, how could I pass this one up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.