Friday, March 18, 2011

Melt & Pour Soap



To use the rest of the melt & pour soap I purchased online. I love this stuff you know, soo easy...just melt and pour. If it hardens, just melt it again. I tried several common techniques just to get the hang of it.


Embedding - I made a India themed soap with cinnamon sticks, star anise and gold biscuit nuggets. I tried to make it orange & fushcia coloured but the fuschia just blended in so you can't see it. The heavily perfumed bar is reminiscent of the heady floral scents you get when you walk by an Indian store.


Layering - Rainbow popsicle soaps. I have a popsicle mould from the neighbourhood store ($3.90) and rainbow food colouring from my rainbow cake - the ingredients for rainbow soap. Not difficult to make and soo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.