Friday, May 14, 2010

Shopping in KL!



It's been 5 years since my last trip to KL. Different scenary, same activities (clubbing, eating, shopping). I love the beauty treats at half price due to the favourable exchange rate. Check out the rock star brushes I found with crystallized handles. Surprisingly soft!


Adorably soft pastry magnets and 1 of the petronas twin towers. Didn't make a trip to the twin towers this time but managed to catch a sky view of it at dinner.


Caught a quick snack of soup in a cube bread bowl before heading to the airport.


Selangor Pewter 125th anniversary miniatures and magnetic photo frames.



Batik pieces to sew my own dress and maybe cushions.


Hand-painted silk sarongs and scarves, for my mom and me (mother's day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.