Zalora

15% discount code : ZBAPvGe (T&Cs apply)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Most Expensive Shampoo





I have always thought the ultimate shampoo was Kerastase range of hair care products with their glamorous advertising. A 250ml bottle of shampoo costs $45, with matching conditioner it's around $100. The shampoos are very drying so daily conditioning and weekly masques are required for bouncy lush locks.




I am always excited to try something new, especially when it's a smaller label used by Hollywood stars. House brands of celebrity salons and boutique spas. Produced in smaller quantities, chokeful of vitamins, minerals and all the other nutrients required for a lustrous red carpet mane. My favourite is J Beverly Hills Platinum, $55 for 450ml. But, you have to get the matching conditioner for a silky soft finish that leaves you smelling like a mango smoothie. $130 for a set.




I think I found the most expensive shampoo ever when I accidentally chanced upon a $299 bottle of Somang Danahan Shampoo. At a mid-priced Korean brand, no less...Beauty Credit. Unbelievable right? Hop on down to any of their shops to witness it. A 730ml plastic pump bottle of this stuff costs $299. Of course they give you 200ml of their conditioner free with that. A full 500ml bottle of their conditioner costs $199. Yup, that's right. Created from a traditional Asian recipe including Red Ginseng and Deer Antler Velvet. For times when you want to live like ancient royalty. This is one shampoo I have yet to try so tell me what it's like if you have.

1 comment:


  1. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.