Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sales Shopping Day

I took leave today to go shopping, had to take out some of that work stress on my cards. My recommendation for like-minded friends:

Start at Suntec: The IT fair with the usual offers of free printers with PCs, The Body Shop Warehouse sale (up to 70% discounts) and a Burberry Sale (also up to 70% discounts). I picked up my Burberry umbrella, notebook & pouch at half price.



Cortina Watch Sale again at the HQ in Ngee Ann City. This time with Citibank (additional 5% discount with the card). I finally got my Chopard Happy Sport at 46% discount and a 24mth 0% interest instalment plan. See pic on the right. Soo happy!



Isetan kicked off its sale today with a members only private sale. Great for household goods shopping. I got a Bialetti Cappucino maker with matching cups for $99 (75% discount).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.