Thursday, March 26, 2009

Diamond Sale



It's around the time the Great Singapore Sale starts that all the local retailers have this 50% off GIA certified solitaires sale. A couple of years back, I bought a pair of half carat earrings from Lee Hwa that was the best investment I ever made in my wardrobe. It didn't cost me enough to only wear on special occasions and was good enough to never have to trade-up. It took me a year to pay off. I basically threw my financially conservative upbringing to the wind. But, diamonds tend to do that to you.


It's like an addiction, where the retailers tempt known consumers with loyalty points and 80% warehouse sales like the above. So we will part with our hard earned savings for little bits of shiny rock. It's not even a whole rock, just chips and bits of it.


Anyways, for my friends (both male and female) you will appreciate the above sale. Even in the current economic climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.