Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hot Desking

No posts this week as I have been busy at work. Apart from the usual stuff, I had to attend meetings in other offices and training sessions that took up more time than it usually stipulates. I don't really have a taste for travelling during office hours as the ERP makes the trips cost more and travelling between office locations take up so much time unnecessarily. Hot Desking isn't so bad, given that I have been pretty lucky to find empty desks with Computer and Phones attached.

I couldn't believe it was the weekend already. Time passes so quickly when you have stuff to do. I only woke up at noon to make my first ebay sale. Then made my way to Orchard for lunch and shopping. Now that my office has introduced Casual Friday I need to beef up my denim wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.