Friday, March 15, 2024

Panda Mart





This year's CNY gift boxes of Wan Wan rice crackers, Pocky biscuits, Bake Story egg tarts, Win2 potato crisps. I like the mix of different flavors and it even includes limited edition flavors.

This packaging says "Chinatown" and it's always good, can't believe there is still stock available.

Loacker Quadratini wafers are crisp all the time, no need for vacuum sealing. I like the fruit flavors like lemon and here in raspberry. Usually, its chocolates and coffees.

Crispy chicken skin snack that is in all those K-mukbang videos on Youtube. It comes in many flavors and this one is < Ghost Pepper >. Not as spicy as I expected.

Sweet chili tapioca crisps, my favorite snack that I blogged about before. It's meal substitutes like crispy pork rinds.

Kellogg's Unicorn cereal, a special edition of fruit loops. There was a Mermaid one earlier that I didn't buy.

Frozen chicken pie that costs the same as getting it from the bakery. Given up on curry almost completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.