Friday, March 8, 2024

Guardian Pharmacy Home Delivery


More bird's nest, started buying my own after receiving a few boxes from friends and family. It's supposed to have nourishing effects that cover everything from home sickness to bad days.

Omega-3 capsules for mouth ulcers, or I just eat salmon or codfish that have loads of omega-3 in it already. These vitamin capsules can keep for a while.

Chinese medicated oils, inhalers & plasters. I remember when one bottle of medicated oil would last several years.

Personal hygiene items like handwash, shower gels, cotton buds. Still staying away from shampoos, conditioners, facial washes.

Lip balms, even in this hot weather I still get dry lips from staying inside with air-conditioning. I don't know when I do not need this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.