Friday, August 18, 2023

More Candle Stock


More candles from China that I ordered as samples. I didn't order all the designs available, only the stuff I thought was suitable for my flower shop. Check out the amount of free gifts I got on this order.


Loving the distressed mercury glass candles that are available in 1kg sizes. The wood lids make it look very rustico, I don't really like the metal lids.

There are also the "fakes", like these YankeeCandle-ish stuff that is almost the real thing, even has similar candle warmers. Or the brandless candles that have designer branded perfume scents.

Genuine Yankee Candles from a local stockist that is selling discount designer makeup/skincare/perfume for a limited time. There are also premium candle brands Jo Malone & Diptyque. Got myself a free L'Occitane verbana handwash from using the discount codes, some perfume samples and a brush.


Tapered candles from Amazon.sg. I stayed away from the classics and went with arthouse 6" candles and beeswax rolled 9" candles. I like the rustic farmhouse look of the beeswax candles, very trendy.

Then I got these rechargeable USB lighters that I cannot wait to try out. Think I spent $1,000 on candles so far. Didn't manage to get the cute little cartoon ones from Daiso even though that was on the plan. Also eyeing that Lalique candle that retails for around $1,000 euros.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.