Friday, August 4, 2023

Appliances from China

 

I bought a couple of new appliances from China that are powered by USB (my computer). The first of which is this LED table lamp with nightlight, its pink with a cute little toy dino inside.

This is a cup warmer or cooler, dual function. Not just a regular cup warmer, this cools my drinks so I don't have to get ice for it or keep it in the fridge.



Hotplate in the shape of a chinese bowl. This is the smallest hotplate I could find and its actually double the size of regular cups. I am thinking ramen/omelette/pancake for one.


Ultrasonic fruit or vegetable washing basket. I have a tiny ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that cost me almost $200 and it was sold out as soon as it was launched.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.