Friday, October 7, 2022

Panda Mart Delivery




Instant delivery within 2 hours! Instead of ordering lunch delivery, I get groceries instead. It's just batteries, biscuits, juices, soups and a sandwich for my lunch. The chicken pesto sandwich is nice and cold with pure basil pesto.



Ceres juices in some combinations I've never tried before, minute maid tropical that I've never tried before as well. Campbell & Heinz canned soups, local peanut soup and S&B miso soup packets that I'm really looking forward to.



90 second microwaveable rendang rice that is really convenient and tastes pretty good. Bought that Mama instant noodle kway teow teng not in tom yum flavor as is their other instant noodles. Vicenza hazelnut choco creme biscuits and Lotte custard creme cakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.