Friday, October 14, 2022

Medium Rare by Saveur


This is the steakhouse of Saveur group of restaurants. I ordered the ribeye and striploin for my family to try. It comes with several sauces you can choose from like mushroom, béarnaise, peppercorn, Sichuan mala, chimichurri and café de Paris butter.




Steaks are soo tender you can cut it with a spoon! The cafe de paris butter has garlic herbs and lemon, I kinda like the lemon coz it makes this more summer-ish.




There are also a whole bunch of classic American steakhouse appetizers and side dishes. I ordered the creamed spinach, truffle fries, Caesar salad and prawns in lemon butter that came with garlic bread. Would order the salad again, maybe the truffle fries too, it's like McDonald's fries but with truffle.


For dessert & drinks I had to order it from a new bubble tea shop Ulu Tea, that sells fizzy soda mixes with pop balls (pearls or bubbles). The word "ulu" looks like the owl's eyes & nose. The drinks are very sweet so I would go for 25% sugar level next time on the sodas.

Floral teas on the other hand are very dry and bitter even with 100% sugar levels. Mom drank one before I could take a pic and she agrees. I think if I mixed all the teas together it would be just right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.