Friday, July 22, 2022

Saap Saap Thai

 

At first I thought this was a new Korean fried chicken franchise but its actually Thai. It's got plenty of novelty in its bite-sized fried chicken & fried fish as well as the violet pop desserts & drinks. The signature fried batter is soft the way they like it, if you want crispy order the crispy chicken noodles.

I went for the boat noodle kway teow soup, as usual. The chili powder it came with is not basic at all, lots of spices in it. The beef tendon is boiled down to a melt in the mouth texture, don't need to chew at all. Lots of meat in the brisket, sliced beef, meatballs.

I was surprised there is no coffee on the menu, only tea. I ordered viet tea with lime and lemongrass tea, as well as the Violet Soda mixed drinks, really festive. I like the India style non-alcoholic gin & tonic, TDF!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.