Friday, July 29, 2022

Paper Rice Vietnamese Kitchen


I ordered Pho Tom or Spicy Prawn kway teow soup and its very different. It's a creamy shrimp bisque with Asian ingredients like kway teow inside. Raw veges and herbs were packed separately and I usually appreciate that but it doesn't make a difference here.

Since I didn't order beef pho this time, I ordered the beef salad with banana blossom & starfruit. It's sour but not spicy at all! Everything goes well together here and the starfruit is too cute. I ended up wrapping it in the extra rice paper rolls included in delivery.

Signature grilled spring chicken that is usually seen in bamboo skewers bbq-ing by the road. The smoky bbq flavor on its own is too yummy. The seasoned chicken with dipping salt and sauce is filled with flavor.

Spring roll platter filled with freshly wrapped prawn rolls and deep fried seafood rolls. No nuoc cham or chili! Just 2 types of tamarind sauces, sweet & sour flavor.

Fresh juices guava & pomelo, Viet ice tea and lime soda with that foreign soda water I like!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.