Friday, April 8, 2022

Box Lot of Cosmetics



I've done this before, almost 20 years ago, bought a whole bunch of brand name cosmetics/haircare/skincare/bodycare in box lots @ biz prices for my own personal use as well as to sell online. However, this time around its a little different. These bags are all packed with exactly the same items and also the same type and colour of items. Not much variety for me so I guess I will be re-selling these. 



I call this the Maybelline box and it has 27 items, 5 of which are not from Maybelline. It contains 1 pouch, 2 sets of nail stickers, 9 nail polishes, 1 concealer, 1 mascara, 1 eyeliner, 1 lipliner, 1 eyeshadow, 1 manicure fixer, 9 lippies. The cheapest item here is the Baby Lips balm that retails for S$5.



I call this one the Max Factor box and it has 22 items inside, of which 5 items are not from Max Factor. It has 3 foundations, 2 nail polishes, 5 eyeshadows, 1 mascara, 1 lip palette, 4 lipsticks, 6 lip glosses. The most expensive item here is Max Factor foundation retail price S$26.

This one is the L'Oreal box that has 26 items inside and I think all the items are from L'Oreal. It has 1 BB cream, 1 lip palette, 1 eyeshadow palette, 5 nail polishes, 12 lippies, 1 eyeliner, 1 eyebrow pencil, 1 eyebrow brush, 1 highlighter, 1 concealer, 1 eyeshadow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.