Friday, February 18, 2022

Genki Sushi



New menu from Genki Sushi, I have been meaning to try it out for a while now. The okonomiyaki stick is awesome, chopped cabbage and pancake mix inside with tons of toppings. The fried shrimp with yuzu mayo is quite addictive, very fresh.


Torched sushi, sashimi and gunkun mixes that made my order come up to S$65. There's ika with capelin roe, amaebi shrimp with roe, crabmeat with miso, salmon with salmon roe. Spicy salmon handroll, torched shrimp/scallop/salmon. TDF!


I had to order from Genki Sushi again just for the crab specialties, this time around my order was more expensive at $103, good for 2 to 3 people. No need to go all the way to Hokkaido for the atlantic crab kaiseki feast when this is just as good (in my opinion). Do order the can drinks, small but intense.

I ordered 2 salmon sashimi steaks to cut myself coz its cheaper to do so. I also ordered some other sashimi like scallop, salmon belly, ootoro. On the crab menu there is crabmeat & crab miso gunkun, yuzu crab chawanmushi, soft shell crab roll, kani salad inari, kani mentai sushi, snow crab croquette.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.