Friday, June 25, 2021

Sutha's Cafe & A1 Indiamart




My order from A1 Indiamart, only one bag of groceries this time. Fresh juices, pink guava and yuzu.



Ching's Chinese Indian or chindian food products. The instant soups, dried noodles, chili sauce, dark soya sauce, szechuan stir-fry sauce and szechuan chutney. I thought these were related to BBC food show host Ching but as it turns out it isn't related at all. 


Toasted spice peanuts, I think its supposed to be 3 different brands but they only delivered 2 types. It's actually more like Mexican peanuts.


Chaat Masala or spice mix for fruits, something different from Chinese spiced chili powder for fruits. Or at least that's what I thought, still needs to be used in cooking, cannot be eaten raw. Betel nuts that I am going to experiment cooking with.


Spiced tea that I can't wait to try, should be like marsala tea. This brand has several different types of spiced tea available.


My order from Sutha's Cafe (food court), marsala tea and vadai, no need to go to Little India for this anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.