Friday, June 11, 2021

Fast Food Delivery for Lunch


 

Home delivery from Burger King, 2x burgers & 2x drinks to share, 4 sides and 4 desserts, plus mexican wings to share we each get one wing. Making the effort to get back to portion control, just 20 years ago a side & a drink was all I needed for lunch.

Dimsum @ $3.50 per portion, it's a lot of meat. I love the freshly steamed chee cheong fun best. Crispy tofu skin comes a close second. $35 for the whole meal including delivery.

My orders of Allswell preserved drinks & jiajia liang teh, going very local by getting these health drinks.

More painkillers and counterpain balm/gel, when will this end? I recently found out not all chinese medicated oils have painkillers inside so I switched to counterpain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.