Friday, July 17, 2020

New Computer Games I am playing



Polling Day, went out to vote. Think this is the only time I have been out of the house in a month. I spent my free time at home playing computer games.


The new facebook game I am into these days is Taonga The Island Farm, its another farming game but this time its on an island and you can visit other islands to do stuff there.


My desktop came with several new games that have live links to buy credits for the game. My favorite so far is Pirates & Pearls, a match 3 game with live action effects and animated boosters.


Jewels of Rome takes forever to load and accumulate collections but the gameplay is varied and the visuals are stunning.


Another jewelry game that is relatively new on facebook is Diamond Diaries Saga. I have stopped playing this already coz it goes on forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.