Friday, July 24, 2020

Goldheart Hello Kitty Ring



My new rose gold ring from GoldHeart's Hello Kitty Collection. I was actually at the website checking out NANIS 70% discounted but all the items are above my card limit so I bought something else I have been wanting for a while. 


They sent the wrong size 9, pretty sure I ordered size 12 coz I am plus size.


I also ordered more food coz food is more important than jewellery. Repeat orders @ OtahBoy, Bakehouse, XiangYeNyonyaDumpling. Started a new order at JellyBee for individual cups of aiyu jelly dessert and sour plum lime juice, if you buy it at sale price its <$1 each.


I also ordered the family size takeaway meals from Swatow Restaurant $50 for 3 to 4 people and managed to get 3 meals from it. Lunch is braised duck with signature glutinous rice, Afternoon Tea of crystal dumplings, bbq buns, apple pie. Dinner is salt baked chicken with 8 treasures glutinous rice and pork ribs with black beans.


Family size meals from Amici Catering, $60 for 4 people. Everything is frozen except for the salads that comes with a berry yoghurt dressing. I like the chicken salad. Western dishes like stroganoff and soups are really salty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.