Friday, June 19, 2020

Early Start on Presents 2020


Did some online shopping these last couple of months and I had all the time in the world to do product and price comparisons. 



From Toys'r'us I got 20 sets of L.O.L. Biggie Pet Surprise, instead of a real living pet you get an adorable toy, its pretty cool right. This will be for the remaining birthdays this year, including one for myself. I also got 3 trays of Shimmer & Shine mystery rings as souvenirs for the Dubai tourists, cannot find anything else more appropriate.


Ordered cakes and non-coffee ice blended drinks from CBTL. The thousand leaves choco cake is like a giant ferrero rocher. I feel like the non-coffee ice blended drinks at CBTL are better than the coffee versions, orange juice and black forest.





From Swarovski SG I bought 15 sets of Mariah Carey Star Ornament that I am planning to give out over Christmas. I have bought Swarovksi crystal star ornaments several times before to hang in the windows and this design is new, so is the blueish color.


I also got the set of D&G-looking over-sized accessories as well. There is a 2 row necklace from this set that I didn't purchase as I thought it was a bit excessive. I like the ethnic looking tassel necklace that is very Tory Burch. The clip-on earrings are really quite light and lie flat so you can see it from the side when worn, not from the front. I was afraid to use too much force in case it breaks. 


These sales are found in advertised mailers & public holidays. In addition, search under "Outlet" on Swarovski SG. Clothing Deals coming up next!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.