Friday, March 6, 2020

Expired Post on the last festive season



Eating rice dumplings even though its not mid-autumn festival, now that its sold year-round I can have it anytime. In traditional stewed pork filling or a sweeter Singaporean nyonya version.



I waited until after CNY to show off the stuff I got over Christmas, Birthday and New Years. It's mostly ang pows and I spent all the money re-stocking my pantry with drinks, potato chips and instant noodles.


I wrapped advent calendars last Christmas for my family. It's one book of scrapbooking paper. Each sheet folds into one box. 25 items @$2 from Daiso is $50, making it within budget.


I had a jelly cake for my birthday and I recommend flat sheet cakes anytime, easy to cut/serve/store.


 We catered Thai food from Soi 47 @ Toa Payoh, it's 2 of everything on the menu. The green curry is made from soymilk and the tomyum is actually very traditional non-red colour. Someone brought additional roast meats that is always appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.