Friday, February 15, 2019

YardBird @ MBS



Yardbird @ MBS serves American style cuisine but the decor and music is really masculine + rustico. If not for the good reviews on the food, I wouldn't come here at all.


I ordered the set lunch and Arnold Palmer iced tea, don't quite know what that is and there isn't any description. I like the mason jars and appetizers like deviled eggs, what I had here. It's a little sour but the smoked trout eggs on top are really good and make all the difference.


Best part of lunch is actually the hand-cut potato chips, unbelievably delicious especially with the sauces like ketchup, sweet chili and honey bourbon. I would order that on its own. The seafood roll I had was very fresh & bouncy.


Walking around The Shoppes I got an eyeful on Omega's new constellation watch strap, think it came out only a few years ago. Along with its new Day-Date watch face. Looking good in gold.

Chaumet Josephine ring, famously known as angelababy's $1.5 million dollar wedding ring.


Rolex President watch in solid gold is about $32,000 SGD. The all diamonds version is about $150,000 SGD.


Cartier's jewellery box bag is back Guirlande de Cartier, for those looking for a belated Valentine's Day gift this year.


I am still into Kwanpen croc, especially with the hardware. Clutches are under $5,000 sgd and bags are under $10,000 sgd.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.