Friday, January 18, 2019

Fengshui World Store



The main Fengshui World store is at People's Park and there is one on the 1st floor and another on the 2nd floor. I went there to collect my $50 voucher for registering at the online auctions. No restrictions on the voucher but everything in the shop is really expensive. For example, macrame pandora bracelets are $100 online but at the shop its $250.


I bought the tiger eye zodiac pendant for $68 -$50 = $18, its supposed to be buy-1-get-1-free but I didn't want to argue with the sales girls. It's going to be made into mala prayer beads and I got the tiger eye beads from another shop.


This exact combination is from the auctioneer @ Fengshui World. 18mm bodhi wood beads bracelet and 8mm rosewood mala prayer beads necklace/bracelet. I chose this colour combination coz it looks like its the same wood tone. Both items can fit plus sizes.


Thai food for dinner! Watermelon cooler, boat noodles and stuffed chicken wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.