Friday, January 11, 2019

Beading Pearls ...



Time to renew my passport again and my ID photos got rejected twice. I take it at these photo booths located in the MRT stations. There is a small mirror on the side so you can check your appearance before taking photos but honestly its the most difficult thing to do. Or maybe there is something wrong with the perspex coz the photos always turn out a little odd.


SGmall is looking to hire SAs for pearls and pearl jewelry and I thought I might be interested to try it out. However, after stringing up some necklaces I was over it. I bought these strands of pearls from a wholesaler in China on a family holiday, its the biggest round white ones they had at 8mm in diameter.


These jades & pearls are from an old bracelet I had that recently broke apart. It's actually quite old, even at the time I bought it the shop people said it was old stock.


I put together this black bow necklace a few years ago and finally got round to adding on the clasp. It looks the same but is actually slightly different. I changed the blue sandstone to a smaller version and added in tapered onyx.


Also did up one more Lei, the last mother-of-pearl flower I have. I didn't even bother to restring the rutilated quartz bought from sgmall, I just added it in.


Trying out authentic Chinese food at People's Park Complex, I think this is the only eatery inside the shopping center. The two dishes look the same but its not, cumin beef and sichuan style bacon.


This is how my crystal pillar looks like now after the gifting season. I wear the strawberry crystal all the time at home, it does look like strawberry jam.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.