Friday, July 20, 2018

Souvenirs from Europe



Parents came back from their Europe cruise with souvenirs for me! Everyone keeps going on cruises lately, I don't really mind missing out on a few.


More magnets for our fridge and that wood coaster actually costs 25 euros, absolutely reminds me of how much things normally cost in Europe.


Handheld fans, the cheap ones look better than the expensive ones, lighter too. Handheld fans always break after some time, so I don't mind receiving more.


Out of all the accessories, I love these cute doll brooches that move. I've never seen these before, its like those string puppets in the old tourist towns.


Souvenir T-shirts and Desigual bags that I absolutely love. The Desigual brand has many patchwork/scrapbooky clothes and accessories, available in Singapore stores and on Zalora.com.


Some pricier items like these Italian lemon soaps that smell really good. Blinged out wallet with a cross in front and a glass cameo pendant that I dunno how I feel about it, I like the traditional matte cameo.


Olive oils, whole dried fruits and salt, all flavored with local produce. I cannot believe the fruits are all dried whole, there must be 35 peaches in 1 bag, that's more than a carton. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.