Friday, July 6, 2018

Hallmark Cross Stitch



Hallmark's Forever Friends Cross Stitch Kit from Spotlight, $39.90. It's postcard sized making it easy to gift and takes about 3 days to complete. My friends told me I needed to get some of the more high-end cross-stitch kits to try out and see the difference.


I took out my pencil & slim post-its again to organize the sewing. Hallmark kits are more expensive but for syndicated designs there really is no choice. I would love for my next purchase to be a Memorial/Christian themed kit, I have already purchased several Asian themed cross stitch kits.


This kit is a little skimpy on the threads provided compared to the China cross-stitch kits. I was afraid I would run out of thread during sewing but I never did. This Hallmark kit also has more charts to refer to and colour-in, the instructions are also user-friendly. The China kits are really low priced and plentiful in designs, but I find the chart images kinda irregular and require adjusting before sewing or the resulting cross stitch looks CGI blurred or crooked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.