Friday, April 20, 2018

Morganfields



This place specializes in BBQ ribs and every weekend there is the all you can eat buffet, $40 per person.


The ribs are glazed with Garlic BBQ, Spicy Asian BBQ, Smoked Peppercorn, Hickory BBQ, Kansas Sweet BBQ, Honey Rum. All that good stuff. And then the side dishes like chili beans, baked potato, coleslaw, corn bread etc and different types of soups.


Leftovers are charged at $5 per 100gm and they will pack it to go for you. So I over ordered and set aside the items I wanted to takeaway cleanly, at the end of the meal I ask the waitress to pack it to go for me and it gets added to the bill. This does not work at buffets that state "wastage chargeable and no takeaways".


Enjoying my watermelon tea! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.