Friday, April 29, 2011

The Lion King



I was just wondering what to do tonight. After work, I wondered over to The Lion King website and saw that the VIP tickets to tonight's show were still available. So I bought a package. But first, pre-show cocktail and short ribs from Wolfgang Puck's CUT restaurant.


Turns out I got the best seats in the house. Front and center atop the dress circle. For once, I can see everything clearly with nobody to block my view.


Disney's shows are always good, great music, amazing backdrops and wonderful costumes. It really is one of the better shows in a while (since ALW) and worth watching. Bring your kid along, children will love it. It was a full house I think.


 They even had gifts for me to bring home. I don't know what this is but I also got a magnet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.