Friday, November 24, 2023

New Bed (Part 2)


After numerous problems with my new brass bed, including the center portion caving in due to lack of support. I have purchased a new bedframe & mattress from Robinsons.

Black metal bedframe in queen size as I already have a white metal bedframe in single size. There's not much to choose from if you don't want the natural wood look.

Thickest pocketed spring mattress available, planning to get a mattress topper later. Didn't get the hybrid mattresses this time around coz its quite expensive.


Some more things I have been using and want to recommend. Medicated Oil Plasters that pack more intense heat than regular medicated oil. Ginseng to counter health symptoms, obviously this one is not compatible, so I have some left.

Saw 2 more metal bedframes @ FortyTwo.sg worth considering. Kitty Cat Ears in green and Seashells in gold.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.