Friday, September 22, 2023

The New Grocer

Looking for cheese imports here in Singapore and trying out a new supplier The New Grocer ($10 discount from my facebook page). There are loads of different types of cheeses from Europe and in larger quantities than just 100gm or 200gm. But, this is like searching in the dark, am I supposed to buy everything and try everything?

I did buy individual portions of tartiflette and raclette bacon, both are potatoes in cheese difference being type of cheese used as well as the herbs inside.

Someone was telling me to try comte cheese, I also added in queso al pimento or paprika goat cheese, smoked cheddar and smoked scarmoza.

To make a charcuterie platter, I am trying out their in-house deli selections for Italian, French and Iberico. Some artisanal pork pate and mini seasonal saucisson. I really liked the canned pates so far, hoping the fresh ones are ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.