Friday, June 30, 2023

Letters From Afar



I was reading about Flower Letters where you can receive letters like magazine subscriptions and live inside a Jane Austen novel or Bridgeton TV series. The bi-weekly letters come in the mail with stickers, drawings and so on. 

I found another similar subscription service that delivers internationally Letters from Afar that follows my 'friend' Isabelle on her overseas adventures. I will receive monthly letters about a foreign country, complete with maps and fun facts. 



Each illustrated letter hides mini symbols for you to find, like the lucky cats in the Tokyo letter. I actually look forward to these letters even though its not good value like a magazine or newspaper. Just feels more heartfelt and personal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.