Friday, May 19, 2023

Evita Peroni Hair Accessories




Seriously need to cut my hair short, cannot believe how many hair accessories I always need. Instead of getting an XXL scrunchie, I bought an Evita Peroni one with gold tone hardware. Also got a few sets of plastic hair ties, these are great for everyday wear and last longer. 


Notoriously expensive hair claws that retail around $75 for a large size. I finally "bit the bullet" and bought one. You can get something similar from a neighborhood shop for $10 so the price difference is quite big. But, living in the real world is like this ❤ 😞💦. Ordering direct from website has benefits, got more hair ties as free gifts.

Already planning my next order that's going to be all LizLisa style accessories. Like the big perfect hair bows in LaMaisonFleur lucky bags. Don't know how much this will cost me, probably under $1,000, can not wait! 

My next order wasn't that bad coz of the sale discounts. I bought 2 big bows in barrette & elastic band, gonna try out the difference. 3 hairbands in ribbons, resin flowers like a floral crown and plain.

2 hair slides that hairstylists always say is the only type worth getting. Black crystal clip, 1 more velvet scrunchie with goldtone hardware for Christmas I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.