Friday, April 7, 2023

Hermes Bag Sizes



Sizes for the coveted Birkin or Kelly bags are 25 / 30 / 35 / 40, anything 45 or bigger is luggage. Something smaller is the mini size 20 for petite sized Asians and micro 15 that is the size of Hermes Quelle Idole bags. The Kelly 25 on regular sizes looks the same as Kelly 20 on petite sizes. 

I put in a custom order @ a Hermes boutique along orchard road more than 10 years ago. I wanted the signature orange colour but that was too bright so one shade darker is the colour < gold >, perfect! Another killer combination is < rose tyrien > in ostrich leather that is on my wish list.

lyst.com

It is said that you have to play a Hermes shopping game before you can purchase the coveted Kelly bag or Birkin bag, but the SA told me I just have to buy the Kelly before the Birkin that's all. Some other bags I am looking at are Constance in a fun fashion color or practical + popular Evelyn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.