Friday, February 10, 2023

Netflix


Finally subscribed to Netflix on my phone and have been watching it all day. Just $21 a month and it allows access up to 4 devices so my whole family can join in as well. Can cancel anytime but with the children's channel full of cartoons, I don't think I will be doing that anytime soon. 


Korean drama serials especially the zombie ones are too good omg! Got in on the latest and most talked about drama serials from America like Bridgerton and Emily in Paris. Watched the latest Transformers movie The Last Knight. Cannot get enough of teen movies, Vanessa Hudgens is killing it. 


Also lotsa music concerts and the making of. When will I ever get to catch the next full length concert live in person, don't see anything in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.