Friday, January 6, 2023

Re-Contract Mobile Plan

Re-contracting my Singtel mobile plan and opted for the free tab instead of phone. Chose pink and the matching cover in pink, new tablet is free but the cover cost me $62! New 5G card but no activation code, maybe it will start by itself in the next few months.

I notice every time I re-contract my mobile plan the monthly charges increase. I am now at $50 per month, its a little expensive but my bill actually jumps to that amount at least once a year. Changing my whatsapp to business and not gonna take incoming calls anymore.

So I had a choice between 2 versions of the Samsung Galaxy Tab. One version is the same as the Apple IPad mini and the other version is in between an IPad mini and an IPad. It's also double the weight. Other than that, all features are the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.